We won’t block your card if we see you using it in a different country.
We charge fees when you use your card when abroad:
Transactions (Contactless, Chip & Pin, Online) Outside of the UK
All transactions that are performed via your card outside the UK are charged with following fee:
• 1.25% + £0.20 of the amount spending
• For example, if you spend £100 when paying for a restaurant, we will use a local currency exchange provided by Visa and charge you 1.25% of the amount you have spent in addition with 0.20 pence
ATM Withdrawals in Rest of the World (SEPA-region and outside of SEPA-region)
• 1.25% + £0.20 of the amount withdrawing
• For example, if you decide to withdraw money, we will use a local currency exchange provided by Visa and charge you 1.25% of the amount you have withdrawn in addition with 0.20 pence
You can check your live withdrawal limits any time in your account by:
• Tapping the Cards icon
• Tapping Limit
• If you have Limits set, you will see them on the graph
Have a great trip!
• How to send money in the UK