Here is a step-by-step guide on how to register with the Rizq app:
2) Once you have downloaded the Rizq app, please click on the Sign up button.
3) You will be asked to provide your email address and set up a password (Please DO NOT use common passwords used for other banks or websites).
Create a password that is at least 8 characters long and includes Upper Case (ABC), lower case letters (awe), numbers (123) and special characters ([email protected]#$%^&*(), then click Continue.
4) Then, you will be asked to provide your Personal Details (First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and a photo (optional)).
7) Enter your address
and your phone number
8) You will receive a text message with a code which you will have to input into the app (some smartphones like the iPhone have a pre-filling feature that will insert the code from the text message into your app).
9) Next, you will complete a Know Your Customer (KYC) check which will ask for your Passport, National ID Card or Driving License and a quick Selfie that will check for the Liveness.
It’s just the following two quick steps!
- Step 1: Upload a photo of your document
Important: Please ensure that you take a photo of your document, scans of your documents won’t be verified
If your photo ID of choice is your passport, the photo must include both pages, like so:
- Step 2: Take a selfie
Important: There are certain conditions your selfie needs to meet for it to be verified. If the conditions are not met, this screen may appear:
10) Once KYC is complete, you should get an access to the app.
If you are having trouble with the app, please do get in touch with us using in-app chat or via chat on website.
• How do I log in?
• How to find your Account Details
• How to order a new virtual card for new users
• How to set up 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)
• How to order a new physical card for existing customers