Sending money to someone in Europe is easy!
You will need to know the IBAN, SWIFT, address, and personal details of the person to whom you are sending money to. After you have that information, all you have to do is:
1) Tap on Payments
2) Tap on Send money in the bottom right hand corner
3) Tap on European Transfer
4) Add the recipient’s name, IBAN, and SWIFT
Top tip: If this is an individual who you will be making frequent transfers to, consider saving their profile as a template! You can do this by ticking the following box and entering a template name:
5) Add the Payment description and Tap Continue
6) Check the Recipients’ name and choose the account
Note: If you have more than one account, they will be displayed on the screen below
7) Choose the currency
8) Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer and click continue
8) Check details and enter Confirm payment!
Top tip: If this is a transfer you will be making frequently, consider saving this transfer as a draft to save time in the future! You can do this by clicking the following button:
When your transfer is completed, the screen below will appear; from here you can view your receipt, save this transfer as a template, and view your transaction details!