Sending money internationally is simple!
You will need to know the IBAN, SWIFT, address, and personal details of the person to whom you are sending money to.
Once you have this information, please do the following:
1) Tap on the Payments
2) Tap on Send money in the bottom right hand corner
3) Tap on International transfer
4) Add the recipient’s name, account, address, and bank details
5) Add the Correspondent’s bank details if you know them (optional)
6) Add the Payment description
Top tip: If this is an individual who you will be making frequent transfers to, consider saving their profile as a template! You can do this by ticking the following box and entering a template name:
7) Check details and click Continue
8) Choose the Account
Note: If you have more than one account, they will be displayed on the screen below
9) Choose the Currency
10) Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer
11) Check the details and confirm payment!
Top tip: If this is a transfer you will be making frequently, consider saving this transfer as a draft to save time in the future! You can do this by clicking the following button:
When your transfer is completed, the screen below will appear; from here you can view your receipt, save this transfer as a template, and view your transaction details!