If you would like to edit your details please read the following instructions:
2) Click on ‘Settings’ in the navigation bar
For your Personal Details (i.e. Profile photo & Address):
3) Click on the grey pencil icon next to Personal details in Settings
4) Then you can add and/or change your profile photo by clicking the camera icon (a) or edit your address (b), then click ‘Save’.
5) After clicking the camera icon (a), a file pop-up will appear; click on the device folder your desired photo is in (most likely Pictures or Downloads) and find the photo you want. After selecting your photo, click ‘Open’.
For your Contact Information (i.e. Phone number & Email):
(Follow steps 1 – 2)
3) You can edit your contact information by clicking the grey pencil icon next to ‘Contact Information’
4) Enter your new phone number (a) or email address (b) in the space allocated and click the + button.
Top tip: After entering your phone number (a) or email (b), hit the enter button on your keyboard instead of clicking on the + button
5a) If you’re adding an additional phone number, a verification pop-up message will appear on your screen.
You’ll receive a text message with a 7-digit-code on your new phone – enter the verification code and click ‘Verify’.
5b) If you’re adding a new email address, you’ll receive a verification email – click the ‘Verify email’ button, and then refresh your web banking.
Note: When your number or email is verified, a ‘Verified’ title will appear below it:
If you would like to make your new number your main number – click ‘Make a default’, and a verification code will be sent to your default phone number. Enter this code and your main phone number will be changed.
If you would like to change your default email – click ‘Make a default’ and a verification code will be sent to your default phone number. Enter this code and your main email will be changed.